|Birthname||Reid, Harold Alexander|
|born on||31 December 1891 at 06:20 (= 06:20 AM )|
|Place||Torrance, Scotland, 55n51, 4w16|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°20' 10°54 Asc. 06°38'|
Scottish mechanical engineer and chief of the South Indian Railway 1932 to 1945; given the C.I.E. award in 1944. Married, he had one child.
- Work : New Career 1932 (Chief of the South Indian Railway, 13 years)
- Work : Prize 1944 (C.I.E. award)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil (South Indian Railway)
- Vocation : Engineer : Mechanical