|Birthname||Reid, Craig Morris|
|born on||5 March 1962 at 20:35 (= 8:35 PM )|
|Place||Leith, Scotland, 55n58, 3w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°48' 06°32 Asc. 12°24'|
Scottish singer-songwriter with twin brother Charles in the group, "The Proclaimers."
Craig married Petra in about 1993 and their first daughter was born within the year. Their second daughter was born in the summer of 1994 and a son followed in 1996.
(See Charlie’s bio for career history.)
- sibling relationship with Reid, Charlie (born 5 March 1962)
- Social : Joined group 1983 (Formed "The Proclaimers")
- Social : Joined group 1988 (Formed full band to their group)
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Petre)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1993 (First daughter born)
- Work : Gain social status 1993 (Single makes No.3 in U.S.)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1994 (Second daughter born)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 (Tour and album)
- Misc. : Waiting/ On Hold 1995 (Four year hiatus from recording/performances)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1996 (First son/ third child born)
Pulsar No.4 quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three, two daughters and one son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Four year hiatus for family)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International tours-performances)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical duo-group)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Guest appearance)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Proclaimers)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Gold album and gold single)