|born on||20 May 1928 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°05' 10°46 Asc. 16°11'|
American lawyer and author; homosexual. His best-selling book, "The Greening of America," 1970, explored the social, economic and environmental implications of capitalism. A former lawyer, Reich found that his law career allowed him little opportunity to simply "be himself." In order to cope, he found he had to hide his real self during his workday, but increasingly it became impossible to regain any sense of self at the end of the day. His life was clouded with an intense depression that was not outwardly evident but was one that "overtook him, often with an overwhelming rush." He detailed his life and work in Washington, D.C. in his 1976 autobiography, "The Sorcerer of Bolinas Reef."
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 ("The Greening of America")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1976 ("The Socerer of Bolinas Reef")
Tony Joseph quotes him, "plus or minus 15 min."
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Intense)