|Birthname||Ronald Prescott Reagan|
|born on||20 May 1958 at 08:46 (= 08:46 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°07' 20°37 Asc. 11°38'|
American noted family, the son of Ronald Reagan and Nancy Davis. He studied ballet from 1976, first in Los Angeles and then with the Joffrey School, and spent the 1981-82 seasons touring small cities of the U.S. with the Joffrey. He left ballet in January 1983 and began work as a radio correspondent April 1984. He joined ABC's "Good Morning America" as a contributing reporter 1986-90 and put in a stint on the late-night talk-show lineup early 1991. By the late '90s, he was senior correspondent for "TV.com," CNET's nationally syndicated TV show, reporting on Internet-related stories.
Reagan married researcher Doria Palmiere, 29, on 25 November 1980.
His father died on 5 June 2004 after a 10-year battle with Alzehimer's. Reagan gave a speech at the Democratic National Convention on 27 July 2004 advocating stem-cell research. While he has been openly critical of the George W. Bush administration, he began his speech by stating that his appearance had no political agenda. He ended his speech by asking people to vote for stem-cell research. His father was President of the US for eight years beginning 20 January 1981 and a member of the Republican Party.
- child->parent relationship with Reagan, Nancy (born 6 July 1921)
- child->parent relationship with Reagan, Ronald (born 6 February 1911)
- spouse relationship with Reagan, Doria (born 13 September 1951)
- sibling relationship with Davis, Patti (born 21 October 1952)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1976 (Studied ballet at Joffrey School)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1981 (Traveled with Joffrey School)
- Work : New Job 1986 (Contributing reporter for "Good Morning America")
- Death of Father 5 June 2004 at 1:09 PM in Los Angeles, CA (of pneumonia, after a 10-year battle with Alzheimer's)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Great Publicity 27 July 2004 (addressed Democratic National Convention about stem-cell research)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hands, Wilsons. ("Ronnie & Jesse: A Political Odyssey" gives 8:04 AM in error.)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Contributing reporter for "Good Morning America")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection