|Birthname||Raven-Symoné Christina Pearman|
|born on||10 December 1985 at 03:09 (= 03:09 AM )|
|Place||Atlanta, Georgia (US), 33n45, 84w23|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°13' 24°18 Asc. 22°38'|
American actress and singer. Raven-Symoné was born in Atlanta, Georgia to Lydia (née Gaulden) and Christopher B. Pearman, of origin African-American. As an infant, she was used by her parents for Atlanta's Young Faces Inc. Modeling Agency and was featured in local print advertisements. At age two, she was used with Ford Models in New York City and appeared in ads for Ritz crackers, Jell-O, Fisher-Price, and Cool Whip. At age three, her family moved to Ossining, New York where she attended Park School.
In 1989, Raven-Symoné was made to audition for a part in the Bill Cosby movie, Ghost Dad. At three years old she was considered too young for the role, but Bill Cosby liked her so much that he found a part for her on his show, The Cosby Show, as his step-granddaughter Olivia. She was made to have her debut in the premiere episode of the show's sixth season, and remained until the series finale in 1992. She then was made to appear as the younger version of Halle Berry's starring character, a headstrong biracial slave, in the TV movie Queen: The Story of an American Family, based on the book by Alex Haley.
In 1992, Raven-Symoné began her singing career at the age of seven, when she was made to sign with MCA Records. She continued as a child singing and TV star, and later as an adult singer and actress - see more details via the Wikipedia link.
Known to be lesbian, in August 2013, Raven-Symoné commented on legalizing gay marriage, "I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to".
- associate relationship with Bailon, Adrienne (born 24 October 1983). Notes: The Cheetah Girls
- associate relationship with Bonet, Lisa (born 16 November 1967). Notes: co-stars on 'The Cosby Show'
- associate relationship with Cosby, Bill (born 12 July 1937). Notes: co-stars on 'The Cosby Show'
- associate relationship with Elliott, Missy (born 1 July 1971)
Lepoivre quotes time of birth from email, does not include when or by whom.
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (brother Blaize)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("The Cosby Show", "That's So Raven")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Cheetah Girls)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Rapper
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer