|born on||24 July 1944 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Seefeld in Tirol, Austria, 47n20, 11e11|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°54' 11°56 Asc. 08°50'|
German terrorist, a member of the Red Army activist group led by Andreas Baader in Berlin. Along with Baader, he was captured 6/01/1972 after a shoot-out shown live on German TV. Tried, he was found guilty and given life in prison. He had a pistol smuggled in to him and committed suicide 10/18/1977.
- associate relationship with Baader, Andreas (born 6 May 1943). Notes: Members of the Red Army Faction
- associate relationship with Ensslin, Gudrun (born 15 August 1940). Notes: Members of the Red Army Faction
- associate relationship with Meinhof, Ulrike (born 7 October 1934). Notes: Members of the Red Army Faction
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1 June 1972 (Captured after a shoot-out)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lexikon quotes Dr. Neihenke for B.R.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Terrorist (Red Army Group)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Terrorist, Baader gang)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection