|Birthname||Phylicia Ayers Allen|
|born on||19 June 1948 at 00:08 (= 12:08 AM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°51' 00°54 Asc. 21°20'|
American actress, known as cool and unflappable in comparison to her younger sister Debbie, the lively, wild child, defiant and outgoing. Both were talented from youth but did not reach their peaks on TV until after their Saturn returns.
Phylicia was nine when her parents divorced and Debbie, three; both were encouraged to perform by an ambitious mother. Encouraged to transcend any gender and racial prejudice, they lived in Mexico City for a few years where their mom wrote poetry that was later nominated for the Pulitzer Prize.
After a long apprenticeship on the New York stage, elegant actress Phylicia Rashad found her longest-running role as television wife to Bill Cosby in "The Cosby Show", which aired from 9/20/1984 to 9/07/1992. A new sitcom, "Cosby," aired for four years from 9/16/1996. Rashad has married and divorced three times: 1973 to 1975, 4/28/1978 to 1980 (to a lead singer of the Village People) and from 1985 to February 2001. She and her sister remain firm friends.
- business associate/partner relationship with Bonet, Lisa (born 16 November 1967). Notes: Co-stars on "The Cosby Show"
- business associate/partner relationship with Cosby, Bill (born 12 July 1937). Notes: Co-stars on "The Cosby Show"
- business associate/partner relationship with Pulliam, Keshia Knight (born 9 April 1979). Notes: Co-stars on "The Cosby Show"
- business associate/partner relationship with Warner, Malcolm-Jamal (born 18 August 1970). Notes: Co-stars on "The Cosby Show"
- parent->child relationship with Rashād, Phylea (born 11 December 1986)
- sibling relationship with Allen, Debbie (born 16 January 1950)
- Relationship : Marriage 1973 (Two year first marriage)
- Work : New Job 20 September 1984 at 8:00 PM (TV series, "The Cosby Show," eight years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1985 (Third marriage, six years)
Frank C. Clifford quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two girls)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Very close to sister)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Cosby series')