|Birthname||Ranvier, Louis Antoine|
|born on||2 October 1835 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||LMT m4e51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°13' 14°17 Asc. 15°03'|
French biologist, physician and medical historian. A master of technical method and a true scientist, Ranvier was one of the great French biologists. He wrote in collaboration with Cornel.
He never married: died 3/22/1922, Roanne, France.
- (has as) student relationship with Jolly, Justin (born 6 August 1870)
- Death, Cause unspecified 22 March 1922 at 12:00 noon in Roanne, France (Age 86)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 2/613
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Biology
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medical historian)