|born on||1 June 1939 at 17:15 (= 5:15 PM )|
|Place||Racine WI, USA, 42n44, 87w46|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°33' 08°36 Asc. 16°45'|
American actor since 1954 when he was 15. In the '80s he was still playing occasional small roles. He became a pro writer after 1969, first as a story editor of "Love, American Style," and then the author of many TV shows, such as "Eight is Enough," "Kotter," "Route 22," and more.
At age 11 he and his brother were adopted. He made a second marriage in the '80s.
LMR quotes him 6/1980, same 8/90, he checked his B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (Age 11)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One adopted brother)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (TV shows)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection