|Birthname||Tessa Charlotte Rampling|
|born on||5 February 1946 at 07:20 (= 07:20 AM )|
|Place||Haverhill, England, 52n05, 0e26|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°54' 25°10 Asc. 07°38'|
British actress, a provocative lead of British and international films. She first received wide attention for her ultra sensual role in "The Night Porter." Onscreen from 1965, her films include "Georgy Girl," 1966 and "Henry VIII and His Six Wives," 1973, plus a great deal of TV.
In 2001, Rampling is making what is often called "a comeback," with media attention for her role in "Signs and Whispers." Actually, she had made some 40 movies in the last 25 years, often famously neurotic. Her melancholy beauty and steel-gray eyes have always held a fascination that remains in edge of the viewer's awareness, memorably in Woody Allen's "Stardust Memories" and playing against Paul Newman in "The Verdict."
A mother of three, she separated in 1996 from her second husband, composer Jean-Michel Jarre, 52, after 20 years of marriage. Since 1998 she has lived in Paris with businessman Jean-Noel Tassez, 45.
- associate relationship with Boisset, Yves (born 14 March 1939)
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Dexter (born 1 October 2006). Notes: Played Evelyn Vogel, 2013
- spouse relationship with Jarre, Jean-Michel (born 24 August 1948)
- Work : New Career 1965 (Film debut)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1966 (Appeared in "Georgy Girl")
- Work : Begin Major Project 2001 (Making a comeback)
Marcello Borges quotes Catherine Aubier in her "Dictionaire pratique d'Astrologie", 1986, Paris.
LMR quotes a colleague (name on file) for 7:45 AM "from her."
On November 2, 2004, her place of birth was changed from London to Haverhill per an e-mail from Sy Scholfield: "Her birth notice in the London Times states she was born at Haverhill, Suffolk, some 60+ miles from Greater London." On 13/7/14 Scholfield changed the Rodden Rating from DD to A and provided the full reference: "RAMPLING. -- On Feb. 5, 1946, at Coupals, Haverhill, Suffolk, to Ann (nee Gurleen), wife of LIEUT.-COL. G. L. RAMPLING, R. A. -- a sister for Sarah." ("Births," Times, 8 Feb. 1946, p. 1). Full birth name from the England and Wales birth index.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Second marriage 20 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV, over 40 movies)