|Birthname||Norman Jay Rambeau|
|born on||13 November 1941 at 08:35 (= 08:35 AM )|
|Place||Delano, California, 35n46, 119w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°55' 08°54 Asc. 15°37'|
American actor who worked steadily from the time he was in high school. He began his TV career playing opposite his younger twin, Dirk, on the "New Loretta Young Show" 1962-63. His twin brother was killed in a car crash in February 1967. With his good looks, Rambo played Jack Ewing on the soap "Dallas," and super stud Grant Harrison on "Another World." Bi-sexual and addicted to alcohol and sleeping pills, he checked into the Betty Ford clinic for rehab in June of 1991. Three months later, he quit his TV series with an announcement that he had AIDS. He spent the rest of the year in his room, dying.
Late 1991, friends put him in touch with evangelist Ron Pierce. By January, 1992, Rambo was working actively with AIDS groups raising money for medical research. By August, 1992, he announced there was no viral activity and he had been healed by prayer. On 21 March 1994, aged 52, Rambo died of AIDS, Delano, CA.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Dallas (born 2 April 1978). Notes: Played Jack Ewing, 1985-1987
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford 6/96.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Addicted)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Sleeping pills)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Twin brother died in accident)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Dallas, Another World)