Rainier III, Prince of Monaco
|Birthname||Rainier Louis Henri Maxence Bertrand Grimaldi|
|born on||31 May 1923 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Monte Carlo, Monaco, 43n45, 7e25|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°44' 22°28 Asc. 24°57'|
Monaco royalty, ruler of a principality of 370 acres, which under the terms of the Treaty of 1918 with France, will fall under French rule if the royal family dies out. He ascended to the throne on May 9, 1949. His marriage with Grace Kelly on 04/18/1956 produced a son Albert who will succeed him and two daughters, Caroline and Stephanie. His son's failure to marry and produce an heir prompted Rainier to change the law of succession to include Albert's nephews, thus insuring the royal continuation.
Prince Rainier was widowed 09/13/1982 when his wife, Grace Kelly, had a fatal car accident. He never remarried.
In February 2004, the Prince was hospitalized with a coronary lesion and a damaged blood vessel. Just the month before, he had spent three weeks for fatigue. In failing health, he was again hospitalized on March 7, 2005 for a bronchial-pulmonary infection. Two weeks later on March 22, 2005 he was admitted to the intensive care unit.
The principality’s beloved monarch died in a Monaco hospital at age 81 on April 6, 2005 at 6:35 AM local time. His death was attributed to the heart, kidney and respiratory problems that had caused him to be hospitalized in the several weeks leading up to his death. He was credited with having good business sense, vision and leadership skills that led Monaco to develop from a tiny principality where gamblers could visit into a successful and wealthy place attractive to residents and tourists alike.
- lover relationship with Fürstenberg, Princess Ira Von (born 18 April 1940)
- parent->child relationship with Albert II, Prince of Monaco (born 14 March 1958)
- parent->child relationship with Caroline, Princess of Monaco (born 23 January 1957)
- parent->child relationship with Stéphanie, Princess of Monaco (born 1 February 1965)
- spouse relationship with Kelly, Grace (born 12 November 1929)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Pascal, Gisèle (born 17 September 1921)
- other kin relationship with du Boisrouvray, Albina (born 2 July 1939)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 7 March 2005 (hospitalilzed for chest infection)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Disease 6 April 2005 at 06:35 AM in Monaco, Monaco (heart, kidney, breathing problems, age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light quotes World Astrology. AQR Winter/1958 gives 1:15 AM
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (by-pass surgery, chest infection, coronary lesion)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1982)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son and two daughters)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (81)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Monaco)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection