|Birthname||Maria Cláudia Motta Raia|
|born on||23 December 1966 at 18:50 (= 6:50 PM )|
|Place||Campinas (São Paulo), Brazil, 22s5420, 47w0339|
|Timezone||BZDT h2w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°35' 15°08 Asc. 18°08'|
Brazilian actress on TV and theater; ballerina. Raia, unusually tall with extremely long legs, is a popular sex symbol in her homeland.
Her first role was that of a dancer in "Chorus Line" in which she portrayed a dancer 20 years older than she was at that time in a convincing performance. Raia went on to appear in numerous television shows including "Killed My Family and Went to the Movies," 1991, and "Wedding Victim," 1995.
Raia’s first marriage to Alexandre Frota on 15 February 1986 ended in 1989. She married a second time on 7 February 1994 to Edson Celulari. Both practicing Buddhists, their ceremony was held in a Buddhist temple in Sao Paulo. The love theme for their characters on "Deus nos Acuda," 1992 was used as a soundtrack for their ceremony. They have one son, Enzo, born 15 April 1997.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1989 (From Alexandre)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1991 (TV appearance)
Marcello Borges quotes Dione Forti from her
- Traits : Body : Size (Very tall, long legs)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Buddhist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballerina)