|Birthname||Caroline Lee Bouvier|
|born on||3 March 1933 at 17:46 (= 5:46 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°55' 07°39 Asc. 13°10'|
American socialite and noted family, the daughter of "Black Jack" Bouvier and sister of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. She sought a form of self-expression but apparently lacked the incentive or discipline to carry it through. In 1973 she signed a hefty contract to write her memoirs but abandoned the project. She tried hosting a TV show that did not continue. Her interior design business had some success but became too taxing. She did write a light book with her older sister, "One Special Summer." Pencil-thin, a fashion plate, her greatest note was for the luxury and frivolity of her jet-set lifestyle and extravagant spending.
Lee made a second marriage to 19-year-older Polish nobleman Prince Radziwill; son Anthony was born in 1959 and daughter Christina in 1960; separated 1971. Her third marriage was to film director Herbert Ross.
On 8/10/1999, her son Anthony, 40, a TV producer, died after a decade-long battle with cancer.
- friend relationship with Capote, Truman (born 30 September 1924)
- sibling relationship with Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy (born 28 July 1929)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
Biography: Diana Dubois, "In Her Sister's Shadow" (unauthorized) 1995.
- Traits : Body : Weight (Pencil thin)
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once (Does not finish things)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister JKO)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Prince Radziwill 19 years older)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extravagant (Extravagant life-style)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance
- Vocation : Building Trades : Interior design (Interior designer, minor)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (One light book)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite (Jet-set fashion plate)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection