|born on||22 December 1639 (greg.)|
|Place||La Ferté Milon, France, 49n10, 3e07|
|Timezone||LMT m3e07 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°35' or|
French writer, one of the foremost writers in poetic drama. The production of "Andromaque" in 1667, the first of his seven masterpieces, was one of the most important events in the history of the French theater.
Died of liver disease on 21 April 1699, Paris, France.
- compare to chart of Corneille, Pierre (born 6 June 1606 (greg.))
Steinbrecher quotes the French registrar, "No civil record available, date on baptism, no time."
(PC gives 12/21/ 1639, 3:00 AM, Soissons, France as "recorded." )
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Liver/Pancreas/Spleen (Disease)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book