|Birthname||Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff|
|born on||20 March 1873 Jul.Cal. (1 Apr 1873 greg.)|
|Place||Novgorod, Russian Federation, 58n31, 31e17|
|Timezone||LMT m31e17 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°45' or|
Russian-American musician, a pianist, composer and conductor. During the 1917 revolution he fled Russia to the U.S. where he achieved fame.
Rachmaninoff died of melanoma on 28 March 1943, in Beverly Hills, California, just four days before his 70th birthday.
- associate relationship with Tolstaya, Alexandra (born 18 June 1884 Jul.Cal. (30 June 1884 greg.)). Notes: Helped him escape from Russia
- friend relationship with Horowitz, Vladimir (born 18 September 1903 Jul.Cal. (1 Oct 1903 greg.))
- Family : Change residence 1917 (Fled to U.S.)
LMR quotes Jeoffrey Norris, "Rachmaninoff" for March 20, 1873 OS; same in Britannica. Born at the estate of Semyonovo, in Oneg, near Novgorod in north-western Russia. (Formerly, Penfield Collection gave April 1, 1873, spec 9:30 AM LMT).
Starkman rectified to 6.34.20 LMT
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Melanoma)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Skin (Melanoma)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Russia to U.S.)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)