|Birthname||Antonio Rodolfo Quinn-Oaxaca|
|born on||23 April 1915 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Chihuahua, Mexico (MEX), 28n38, 106w05|
|Timezone||LMT m106w05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°30' 15°22 Asc. 25°48'|
Mexican-American actor, a two-time Oscar winner best known for his 1964 portrayal of "Zorba the Greek."
An actor who came across as bigger-than-life, Quinn was seen in such memorable classics as "Lust for Life," 1956, "Viva Zapata," 1962, "Lawrence of Arabia," 1962 and "Zorba the Greek," 1964. His personal life also showed a robust involvement with three wives, 13 kids, two Oscars and two autobiographies, more than 130 films and a number of paintings.
He died of respiratory failure on the morning of 6/03/2001, Boston, MA. He had requested that his ashes be scattered in the canyons of northern Chihuahua state where he spent his infancy in poverty.
- parent->child relationship with Quinn, Daniel (born 16 April 1964)
- parent->child relationship with Quinn, Francesco (born 22 March 1963)
- spouse relationship with Quinn, Katherine (born 24 June 1962)
- Work : Prize 1964 (Oscar Award)
- Death by Disease 3 June 2001 at 09:29 AM in Boston, MA (Repiratory failure, age 86)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Carolyn Egan quotes his third wife Katherine, saying on"8/22/2003, Katherine, Anthony's wife, confirmed to me that he said 4/21/15 was the date of birth and that he talked about being born early in the morning." However on 4/8/2005, Carolyn Egan said that Katherine told her that she had found his birth registration that gave his birth date as April 23, 1915 at 11:00 AM. The registration was completed by his mother and brought to the registrar's office one month after his birth. A copy is in PT's files
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (13)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (130 films)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Two)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Two)