|Birthname||Susan Kay Quatro|
|born on||3 June 1950 at 13:40 (= 1:40 PM )|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°36' 27°18 Asc. 28°54'|
American black-leather clad R'N'R singer and bass player known for aggressive, raunchy performances. She performed for seven years with "The Pleasure Seekers" touring the U.S. She moved to England at 21 with a first hit that made No..1 on the charts when she was 23. She was in the American TV series "Happy Days," and did a musical in 1986.
Considered a pioneer female rocker, Suzi was the daughter of a jazz bandleader who broke through in 1973 as a "glitter rocker." She put out two No.1 singles in England and opened for Alice Cooper on tour in 1973 and 1975, appearing on the cover of Rolling Stone. Commercial success in the U.S. eluded her until 1977 when introduced on "Happy Days," in which she appeared in 16 episodes.
In 1976 she married a musician, guitarist Len Tuckey; her daughter Laura was born in 1982 and son Richard in 1984. In 1993 she married German tour promoter Rainer Haas and they live in England.
In 1999, she and her band tour extensively, recently wrapping a three-month, 57-city show tour of the UK and Australia. Quatro remarks that the only time she's not been on the road since her beginnings in 1964 was when she was in a musical, doing a TV series or pregnant.
- Family : Change residence 1972 (Moved to England)
- Relationship : Marriage 1976
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1982 (Daughter born)
Penny Thornton quotes her in "Suns and Lovers," "between 3:00 and 7:00 AM."
In October 2013, Andrea Miles emailed Sy Scholfield with data of 1:40pm received from Lynn Chapman-Information and Membership at www.suziquatro.com, 29/08/2013, quoting data from Suzi Quatro.
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter, one son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Happy Days)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Pleasure Seekers)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Bass)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women