|born on||10 April 1847|
|Place||Mako, Hungary, 46n13, 20e29|
|Timezone||LMT m20e29 (is local mean time)|
Hungarian-American publisher. A poor and uneducated Hungarian immigrant, he became one of the greatest American publishers. He established the Pulitzer prizes for achievements in journalism, music, literature and art.
Pulitzer died 29 October 1911, Charleston, SC.
- compare to chart of Historic: Pulitzer Building (born 10 December 1890). Notes: Original owner
Birth time unknown. Penfield Collection speculated for 5:00 AM LMT. Old-file has 4:35 PM LMT.
Starkman rectified to 00.36.08 LMT Asc 29Sag42'
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Pulitzer Prize)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book