|Birthname||Jean Eugène Prouvost|
|born on||24 April 1885 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Roubaix, France, 50n42, 3e10|
|Timezone||LMT m3e10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°00' 00°35 Asc. 15°24'|
French industrialist and publisher. The founder and owner of two Paris papers from 1932. In 1949 he added sensational news pictures and created "Paris Match." This immediately broke records in pictorial journalism and led the news-pictorial market in Europe, the U.K. and U.S. for nearly three decades.
He died on 18 October 1978, Evoy Le Marron, France.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
Same data from birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'p_q' pdf file, p. 218.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Publishing field)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Newspaper publisher)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Added news pictures to journalism)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection