|born on||2 August 1921 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°42' 21°38 Asc. 27°19'|
American author and doctor of psychology. Jungian trained, he developed his own system of self-analysis with the procedures published in his book, "At A Journal Workshop." Progoff is the creator of an intensive journal system and the author of other books in print. Suffering from progressive supranuclear palsy, Progoff died January 1, 1998 in New York City.
- Death by Disease 1 January 1988 (Age 76 from progressive supranuclear palsy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Zip Dobyns quotes a colleague, from him
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Jungian trained)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Doctorate in psychology)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease