|Birthname||John Dennis Profumo, 5th Baron Profumo|
|born on||30 January 1915|
|Place||Kensington, England, 51n30, 0w12|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°32' or|
British government official. He was assigned Secretary of War under Queen Elizabeth II until a personal scandal wrecked his career. He shared the affections of party-girl Christine Keeler who also was seeing Captain Eugene Ivanov, a Soviet Military attaché, and became under suspicion that secrets-of-the-night were exchanged with her.
As of 1980 he was working with a treatment center for alcoholics and social drop-outs.
Profumo died at about midnight on March 9, 2006 in London; he had suffered a stroke two days earlier.
- lover relationship with Keeler, Christine (born 22 February 1942)
- Work : Lose social status 1963 (Scandal over affair)
Astrology Quarterly 9/1963, gave 19 Oct 1912, spec, 10:30 AM GMT. David Fisher writes that January 30, 1915 is given in Who's Who, 1971, also in Current Biography, 1959. Wikipedia quotes the Kensington birth registry with that date.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Secretary of War)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Notorious love affair)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection