Prinze, Freddie Jr.
|Birthname||Freddie James Prince|
|born on||8 March 1976 at 19:38 (= 7:38 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°42' 18°14 Asc. 11°08'|
American noted family, the son of comedian Freddie Prinze, who shot himself to death 1/29/1977 when his son was just ten months old. His parents were married for two years. After the suicide, his mom moved with him to Albuquerque, NM where he grew up with a normal childhood, a healthy upbringing from a loving and firm mom.
Prinze Jr. does not drink or do drugs, is 6' 1" and brown-eyed. His mom objected at first to his obsession with acting, bur finally relented. He moved to Los Angeles where he took acting lessons, making a debut of four lines on TV in the sitcom "Family Matters" in 1994. In 1996 he played in two movies, "To Gilliam on Her 37th Birthday" and "The House of Yes." His film "She's All That" was making a strong showing in January 1999.
In 1999, Freddie Jr. was sharing his life with live-in girlfriend, actress Kimberly McCullough. In January 2000, he and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star Sarah Michelle Gellar began dating; they became engaged in April 2001 to celebrate her birthday on April 14 and they married on 9/01/2002 at Costa Careyes, Mexico.
In 2007, for their fifth year of marriage, Gellar legally changed her name to Sarah Michelle Prinze. The couple have two children, a daughter named Charlotte Grace Prinze, who was born on 19 September 2009 and a son, Rocky James, born in September 2012.
- parent->child relationship with Prinze, Charlotte (born 19 September 2009)
- parent->child relationship with Prinze, Rocky (born 19 September 2012)
- child->parent relationship with Prinze, Freddie (born 22 June 1954)
- spouse relationship with Gellar, Sarah Michelle (born 14 April 1977)
B.C. in hand, LMR.
Sy Scholfield quotes Maria Pruetzel and John A. Barbour's book, "The Freddie Prinze Story" (Dallas, TX: Master's Press, 1978), p. 218: "His date book notes that he took a 9:00 a.m. flight to LA on March 7 and that the baby was born at 7:38 p.m. on the next day. He called me that night. 'Ma, it's a boy, and he is a beautiful baby. . . .'"
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive (Loving, firm mom)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad a suicide)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection