|born on||13 July 1894 Jul.Cal. (25 July 1894 greg.) at 16:40 (= 4:40 PM )|
|Place||Obljaj, Bosnia and Herzegowina, 44n1042, 16e2319|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°37' 29°51 Asc. 20°58'|
Bosnian assassin of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria on 6/28/1914, c. 11:00 AM MET, Sarajevo, the event which sparked WW I. Captured and imprisoned, he died of TB on 4/28/1918 in prison at Theresienstadt.
- homicide victim relationship with Franz Ferdinand, Archduke (born 18 December 1863)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 28 June 1914 at 11:00 AM in Sarjevo, Yugoslovakia (Killed Archduke Franze Ferdinand)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arthur Blackwell quotes Roscoe Hope from the biography by V. Bogicevic, "Sarajevski Atentat," in which the time is given by his mother.
13 July seems to be Julian calendar date, according to wikipedia.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed Archduke Ferdinand)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 23)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Significant political assassination)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure