Princess Maria Christina "Marijke" of Holland
|Birthname||Princess=Christina "Marijke" of Holland|
|born on||18 February 1947 at 02:24 (= 02:24 AM )|
|Place||Soestdijk, Netherlands, 52n11, 5e18|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°33' 24°21 Asc. 28°10'|
Dutch royalty, the youngest of four daughters born to Queen Juliana of the Netherlands and Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld.
Her mother had contracted German measles during her pregnancy and as a result, the Princess was born nearly blind. Over time, advances in medicine allowed for treatments that, with the aid of special glasses, brought about an improvement in her vision so that she could attend school and live a relatively normal life. Despite this initial handicap, she was a brilliant and happy child, with a considerable talent for music.
- parent->child relationship with Guillermo, Bernardo (born 17 June 1977)
- parent->child relationship with Guillermo, Juliana (born 8 October 1981)
- parent->child relationship with Guillermo, Nicolas (born 6 July 1979)
- child->parent relationship with Bernhard, Prince of the Netherlands (1911) (born 29 June 1911)
- child->parent relationship with Juliana, Queen of the Netherlands (born 30 April 1909)
- Relationship : Marriage 28 June 1975 in Utrecht (Jorge Guillermo born 1 August 1946 Havana)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher collection: Selma Schepel quotes birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Royalty)