Princess Alexandra, 2nd Duchess of Fife
|Birthname||Alexandra Victoria Alberta Edwina Louise|
|born on||17 May 1891 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°59' 11°27 Asc. 11°52'|
British Royal, the first grandchild of King Edward VII.
On 15 October 1913, Princess Alexandra married Prince Arthur of Connaught at the Chapel Royal, St. James's Palace, London.
With her husband, Alexandra also carried out royal engagements on behalf of her uncle, King George V, and later for her cousin, King George VI. She also served as a Counsellor of State between 1937 and 1944.
Her only child, Prince Alastair of Connaught (9 August 1914 - 26 April 1943) was later styled Earl of Macduff and 2nd Duke of Connaught and Strathearn.
Princess Alexandra died on 26 February 1959.
- parent->child relationship with Alastair, 2nd Duke of Connaught and Strathearn (born 9 August 1914)
- child->parent relationship with Louise, Princess (1867) (born 20 February 1867)
- spouse relationship with Arthur, Prince of Connaught (1883) (born 13 January 1883)
- sibling relationship with Princess Maud, Countess of Southesk (born 3 April 1893)
Sy Scholfield quotes official bulletin issued by "Dr. Williams, who was in attendance" in "Accouchement Of The Duchess Of Fife," The Times, 18 May 1891, p. 8: "East Sheen Lodge [Richmond, London], 17th May 1891. Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Fife gave birth to a daughter at 5 o'clock this morning."
Same data in The London Gazette, 15 May 1891, p. 2675: https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/26162/page/2675
- Notable : Famous : Royal family