|Birthname||Archibald Philip Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery|
|born on||7 May 1847 at 02:50 (= 02:50 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°54' 05°08 Asc. 22°26'|
British aristocrat, the 5th Earl of Rosebery, a politician and member of the House of Lords, 4/1897. He was Under Secretary of State 1881-83, Lord Privy Seal 1885, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs 1886 and P.M. 1894.
He married 3/20/1878; four kids. His dad died 3/04/1868.
He died 5/21/1929, near Epsom, England.
- (has as) boss relationship with Gladstone, William (born 29 December 1809)
- Work : New Job 1881 (Under Secretary of State)
- Work : New Job 1885 (Lord Privy Seal)
- Work : New Job 1886 (Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs)
- Work : Gain social status 3 March 1894 in Windsor (Named Prime Minister by Queen Victoria)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arthur Blackwell quotes Robert Rhodes James, "Rosebery," (1963) "born 10 minutes before 3 AM." (Pearce refers to an article in Star Lore 4/1897 "born at 3:00 o'clock precisely."). Jones' Sabian Symbols gives 3:00 AM.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristocrat)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Prime Minister)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (House of Lords, Secretary of State)