Primo de Rivera, Miguel
|born on||8 January 1870 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Jerez de la Frontera, Spain, 36n41, 6w08|
|Timezone||LMT m6w08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°43' 28°52 Asc. 20°55'|
Spanish military man, a member of the army from 1893. He was appointed the governor of Daviz in 1915 and dismissed the following year. In 1922, he was appointed the military governor of Barcelona, where he organized a military revolution the following summer, becoming president of a Military Directorate. He was premier in 1925 but resigned in 1930 due to severe health debility.
Primo de Rivera died of diabetes in Paris on 3/16/1930.
- Work : New Career 1915 (Governor of Daviz)
- Work : New Job 1922 (Military governor of Barcelona)
- Work : Gain social status 1925 (Elected Premier, five years)
- Death by Disease 16 March 1930 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Diabetes, age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Eduardo Castellanos quotes the transcript of the baptismal certificate (as reliable as a birth certificate) http://hemeroteca.sevilla.abc.es/nav/Navigate.exe/hemeroteca/sevilla/abc.sevilla /1957/03/12/009.html
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia (Terminal)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governors and Premier)