|born on||13 June 1901 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Saint-Pierre-lès-Nemours, France, 48n1548, 2e4053|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°37' 07°43 Asc. 20°51'|
French writer. He was a hero of the WWII Resistance movement who fell into an ambush on 01 August 1944, 7:00 AM. They were captured and executed.
Prevost married Marcelle Auclair on 28 April 1926 and their daughter, Françoise was born on 13 January 1929. She became an actress and an author herself and after the war, she devoted herself to seeing that the publications of her father were reprinted.
- parent->child relationship with Prevost, Francoise (born 13 January 1929)
- spouse relationship with Auclair, Marcelle (born 11 November 1899)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 13 January 1929 (Birth of daughter Francoise)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'p_q' pdf file, p. 205.
Same data: Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Francoise Prevost)
- Vocation : Military : Killed (Executed)
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Not specified)