|Birthname||Prevost, Francoise Denise|
|born on||13 January 1929 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°21' 14°54 Asc. 23°08'|
French actress. A student of Jean Vilar, she played in theatre and film performances. After the war, she devoted herself to see that the publications of her father, Jean Prevost, were reprinted and she herself was the author of romantic sagas (not translated into English).
Prevost married on 8/21/1946 and divorced on 11/21/1960. She made a second marriage on 4/011968. She died of cancer on 11/30/1997, Paris.
- parent relationship with Auclair, Marcelle (born 11 November 1899)
- parent relationship with Prevost, Jean (born 13 June 1901)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Lifestyle : Work : Intern/ Apprentice (Jean Vilar)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Romance sagas)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)