|Birthname||Dorothy Veronica Langan|
|born on||22 October 1925 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||Rockaway NJ, USA, 40n54, 74w31|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°17' 24°50 Asc. 14°18'|
American songwriter, actress, model, chorus girl and lyricist. She wrote TV scripts and lyrics to movie themes, three of which were nominated for Oscars. Two of her personal albums were, "On My Way to Where" and "Iguanas and Kings."
She was married to Andre Previn until 1968 when he moved out to live with Mia Farrow. Suffering a severe breakdown with paralysis, she found it a long road back to recovery.
In 1984 she married painter Joby Baker, whom she had met in 1970.
Previn died, aged 86, on February 14, 2012. At the time of her death, she was living on her farm in Southfield, MA.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1968 (Husband moved in with Mia Farrow)
- Relationship : Marriage 1984 (second husband Joby Baker)
Dana Holliday quotes "Midnight Baby" in which she said her birth was recorded at five minutes after midnight though she had been born at midnight
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (1968)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (She had breakdown)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Andre Previn)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Husband had affair with Mia Farrow)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women