|born on||29 March 1942 at 21:55 (= 9:55 PM )|
|Place||Humboldt SD, USA, 43n39, 97w05|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||08°47' 07°55 Asc. 03°24'|
American politician. A Rhodes scholar and Harvard Law School graduate, he achieved his Masters by 1971. A brash junior Republican Senator from North Dakota since 1976, he was the newcomer of the presidential sweepstakes in 1980.
He served in the military for two years in Vietnam, 1966-1968. Since 1975 he has been very supportive of his father's debilitating health.
- Social : Joined group 1966 (Military in Vietnam, two years)
- Social : End a program of study 1971 (Masters Degree, Harvard Law)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1975 (Started caring for ill dad)
- Work : New Career 1976 (Senator for N.D.)
JoyLyn Hill quotes him by letter in MH Ext 1/1980
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Rhodes scholar, Harvard Law school)
- Family : Parenting : Primary care of elderly (Took care of father)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Vietnam)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)