|Birthname||Elvis Aaron Presley|
|born on||8 January 1935 at 04:35 (= 04:35 AM )|
|Place||Tupelo, Mississippi, 34n15, 88w42|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°14' 02°01 Asc. 12°22'|
American pop singer, one of the most famous entertainers in history whose notoriety became worldwide. With a carnal sneer and a Memphis bop-suit, he swiveled across the stage on hot-wired legs. He had 107 top-40 hits (more than twice the total of the Beatles) and 41 gold LPs, the most successful recording artist ever. Presley's persona touched billions of fans, and years after his death, he is still an icon with a huge following. His records continue to sell at a $7 million-per-year clip, his 33 films still spin off the racks of video stores, and some 150 licensed products bearing his name or image account for $50 million in retail sales annually. His fans still visit his Memphis home, Graceland.
Presley's mother suffered from depression and took medications for this and for her weight problem. As a young man he started to take his mother's diet pills and antidepressants. Later in his life he always carried a kit of medications that included Dexedrine, Percodan, Seconal, Nembutal, $10,000 in cash, his drivers license, makeup, jewelry, police badges and some pictures. His generosity to strangers is well documented. Always smiling and gracious, he found it difficult to be alone, especially in bed. His habit was to sleep all day with the windows taped so the sun wouldn't get in. He lived and traveled like a potentate with bodyguards that carried large guns.
While in the military stationed in Germany he met future wife, teenage Prescilla Beaulieu in 1959.
Following a courtly eight-year courtship, during which Presley moved her to Nashville, TN, they married on 5/01/1967, 9:41 AM, Las Vegas, NV. Their daughter Lisa Marie was born nine months later to the day, 2/01/1968, but the marriage became increasingly tumultuous.
During their marriage while on tour, if Prescilla wasn't with him, Presley would ask aides to troll for girls he could spend the night with. He kept books on astrology and numerology so he would have topics of conversation. Later in life due to poor eating habits his weight soared to 250 lbs. He wrapped himself in Saran Wrap before dressing to look slimmer, but this just made it more difficult to breathe.
A sensitive person, he was hurt by many people. When his bodyguards wrote an expose of his life, his first comment was "What's Lisa Marie going to think about this?" His second comment was "What're the fans going to think about this?"
Presley died of heart failure on 8/16/1977, 2:50 PM CDT, Memphis, TN. There were many prescription drugs found on the premises and in his system. The following autopsy found Presley's liver bloated and his colon to be stretched to twice its normal size, due to a buildup up of chalky white fecal matter, both signs of severe drug abuse. The toxicology report found toxic levels of codeine, Quaaludes and six other drugs in his system.
- associate relationship with Romero, Alex (born 19 August 1913)
- business associate/partner relationship with Parker, Tom (born 26 June 1909)
- friend relationship with Vega, Simon (born 8 October 1935). Notes: Army buddies, 1958-1960
- lover relationship with Ann-Margret (born 28 April 1941)
- lover relationship with Shepherd, Cybill (born 18 February 1950)
- lover relationship with Wood, Natalie (born 20 July 1938)
- parent->child relationship with Presley, Lisa Marie (born 1 February 1968)
- spouse relationship with Presley, Priscilla (born 24 May 1945)
- sibling relationship with Presley, Jesse (born 8 January 1935). Notes: twin
- role played of/by Meyers, Jonathan Rhys (born 27 July 1977). Notes: "Elvis" TV miniseries
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1955 (Signed with RCA records)
- Work : New Career 1956 (Debut in film)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1959 (Met teenage Priscilla)
- Relationship : Marriage 1 May 1967 at 09:41 AM in Las Vegas, NV (Prescilla Beaulieu)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 February 1968 (Daughter Lisa Marie born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Heart Attack 16 August 1977 at 2:50 PM (Age 42)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1986 (Elected to Hall of Fame)
The Mississippi State birth certificate lists his middle name as "Aaron"
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Handsome)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Became obese)
- Traits : Personality : Charismatic (Touched many lives, billions of fans)
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all (Immensely popular)
- Traits : Personality : Night Owl (Night Owl)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Prescription abuse)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second born twin)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Prescilla Presley)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Numerous love affairs)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Lisa Marie Presley)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extravagant (Spent carelessly, impulsively)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Home centered (Home in Graceland attracts millions of visitors)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins, brother died)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Over 30 films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Showman)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Gold record fame)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Stationed in Germany)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Music (Performer, musician, stage personna)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Famed entertainer)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book