|Birthname||Paul Claude Préboist|
|born on||21 February 1927 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Marseille, France, 43n18, 5e24|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°49' 23°59 Asc. 15°10'|
French night club comic who wrote all of his own material. He began to appear in films at 19 with Paul Meurisse, leading to roles in more than a hundred films, mainly in secondary roles and as a supporting actor. In the 1990s, in his 70's he once more resumed his popularity and for months - drunk most of the time - he did imitations on Patrick Sébastien’s TV show.
Never married, Preboist repeatedly told people he had never known a woman. Died of cancer on 4 March 1997, Paris.
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 209.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 39, March 1997
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Claimed he had never had sex with a woman)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Secondary roles, hundreds of films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Night club)