|Birthname||Taryn Stephanie Power|
|born on||13 September 1953 at 04:49 (= 04:49 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°23' 16°54 Asc. 27°29'|
American actress and noted family, the daughter of Tyrone Power and Linda Christian, only two when her parents divorced and seven when she moved to Rome. Her mom was remarried, to Edmund Purdom and she was sent to English Boarding schools in adolescence. An actress by the time she was 15, she starred in the Mexican film, "Maria," at 18.
After all the years in boarding schools, her first priority as to find herself and Taryn rented an apartment in Rome. She cruised on the money from her dad's estate, treating friends and turning down work. Power drifted through a roller-coaster career, playing in "The Count of Monte Cristo," 1974, then "Tracks" and "Sinbad."
After falling repeatedly in and out of love, in 1975 she met photographer Norman Seeff, 15-years-older. They married six weeks before their daughter was born in 1978 and divorced in 1982. Rock 'n Roll musician Tony Fox Sales moved in and they had two kids together, 1983 and 1984. By 1985, she was trying to get back into the acting mainstream.
- parent relationship with Power, Tyrone (born 5 May 1914)
- sibling relationship with Power, Romina (born 2 October 1951)
- Relationship : Marriage 1978 (First marriage, Norman Seeff)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1982 (From Norman)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1983 (Child born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1984 (Child born)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, Mom)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Lived with Tony Sales, two kids)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Husband 15 years older)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women