|born on||1 April 1929 at 06:55 (= 06:55 AM )|
|Place||Portland OR, USA, 45n31, 122w40|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°23' 03°53 Asc. 07°44'|
American actress and singer, a Hollywood perennial ingénue of the '40s musicals. Petite at 5'1" and 90 lbs, a soprano with a range of 2 1/2 octaves , she first sang on radio when she was seven. She made 16 movies for MGM from 1944-1955.
In 1949, Powell married; two kids. She divorced a second husband in 1963. Her third marriage was on 6/27/1965 on the way to a total of five marriages; three kids.
Her first adult role was in the musical play, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," opening on 7/22/1954. She starred in the Broadway hit "Irene," February to September 1974.
- Work : New Career 1937 (Debut on radio, age seven)
- Relationship : Marriage 1949 (First marriage)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1963 (Second husband)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 5' 1")
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Soprano)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at seven)