Powell, Michael K.
|born on||23 March 1963|
|Place||Birmingham, Alabama, 33n31, 86w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
American government employee, administrator and noted family. Powell is the son of Joint Chief of Staff, Colin Powell. He received his BA and JD from Georgetown University in 1993, joined the Army 1985-88, a Pentagon Assistant to Japan, was a U.S. Court of Appeals clerk 1988-90, associate lawyer 1994-96 and joined the Chief of Staff Justice Department, 1996-97 in the antitrust division.
- Social : Joined group 1985 (U.S. Army, four years)
- Social : End a program of study 1993 (JD degree from Georgetown Univ.)
- Work : New Job 1996 (Chief of Staff department, antitrust div.)
Paul Hewitt collection quotes the Business Week Feb 22, 1999, pg 139, (Career Path: Law Gov't Admin.)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Colin Powell)