|born on||29 December 1959|
|Place||Birmingham, Alabama, 33n31, 86w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°17' or|
American comedienne, arrested on 6/27/2001, 3:10 PM, Malibu, on charges of child sexual abuse with a 13-year-old girl on three occasions, May 19, June 5 and June 6, 2001.
Paula was raised in Massachusetts, where she moved with his family as a kid. After dropping out of high
school in Sudbury, she began to pursue a career as a standup comic. Known for wearing roomy suits and a tie, she is prominently involved with GLAAD and the Advocate, a lesbian magazine.
Known for her love of kids, Paula has two foster and three adopted kids, the youngest a nine-month old boy. Her neighbors and friends all attest to how caring and good a mom she is. Upon her arrest, the kids were all taken into protective custody: she was in residence at an alcohol rehab facility.
At a hearing in late August 2001, her friends rallied around to testify for her good heart and solid character, outside of a serious drinking problem. The judge found her not guilty and gave her five years probation. She was released from Alcohol rehab on 12/05/2001 after completing a 180-day sentence.
In a juvenile court hearing 12/11/2002,, the comedian regained full legal custody of her three adopted children, who had been in a foster home.
- Crime : Arrest 27 June 2001 at 3:10 PM in Malibu, CA (Charges of sexual abuse)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes media for date; time unknown. Rocky Blier spec 9:28 AM. LMR spec 4:30 PM.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Institutionalized (Rehab)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two foster and three adopted)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (GLAAD)
- Passions : Sexuality : Child sex abuser (Suspect, accused)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Comedienne)