|Birthname||Wiley Hardeman Post|
|born on||22 November 1898 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Grand Saline, Texas, 32n40, 95w43|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°28' 25°42 Asc. 24°39'|
American pioneer aviator and mechanic. As a mechanic he lost one eye from flying metal and with the insurance money, bought his first plane. He loved flying and flew with no fear, taking chances as a barnstormer. From 1931-1933 he flew several times around the world.
While on a flight with his friend Will Rogers, they were lost on 15 August 1935, 20:18, near Point Barrow, AK.
- friend relationship with Rogers, Will (born 4 November 1879)
- compare to chart of Plane Crash: Alaska (1935) (born 15 August 1935)
- Death by Accident 15 August 1935 at 8:18 PM in Point Barrow (Plane crash, age 36)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Astrological Review 6/1936 quotes "exact time from his mom." (Same in Sabian Symbols No.772) However, in his autobiography "Around the World in Eight Days," written by him with his navagator Harold Getty, he gives the year 1899. (Getty was born 1/05/1903, Cambelltown, Tasmania.)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Lost one eye; also plane crash)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Travel : Aviation field (Pioneer)