|born on||22 March 1919 at 14:47 (= 2:47 PM )|
|Place||Cleveland OH, USA, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°08' 08°35 Asc. 16°28'|
American astrologer, researcher and editor. A draftsman of 15 years, she also worked as the editor of a monthly avant-garde poetry magazine for five years. She is a well-noted Hebrew translator since 1956 and the editor of "Kosmos" in 1988.
With a total of four marriages from the age of 18, she had seven children, three of whom were adopted. One child died of AIDS and one child died of hydrocephalus.
LMR quotes her, the time recorded in her Baby Book. (The B.C. had 8:00 AM)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa member)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Adopted three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Two children died)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Hebrew translator)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Interior design (Draftsman)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Translator)