Pope Nicholas V
|born on||15 November 1397 Jul.Cal. (23 Nov 1397 greg.)|
|Place||Sarzana, Italy, 44n07, 9e58|
|Timezone||LMT m9e58 (is local mean time)|
Italian ecclesiastic and Pope of the Roman Catholic Church 1447-1455. A patron of the humanists, he was perhaps the best of the renaissance popes.
Died 3/24/1455 OS.
- other associate with Pope Callixtus III (born 31 December 1378 Jul.Cal. (8 Jan 1379 greg.)). Notes: Successor
- Work : Gain social status 1447 (R.C. Pope)
LMR quotes Britannica for date; time unknown (November 15, 1397 OS)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. Pope)
- Vocation : Religion : Popes