Pope Innocent XIII
|born on||13 May 1655 (greg.)|
|Place||Polia, Italy, 38n45, 16e19|
|Timezone||LMT m16e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°27' or|
Italian ecclesiastic, elected Roman Catholic pope 5/05/1721. From a noted family, he was the son of the Duke of Poli. Very fat, he suffered from "the stone," (probably gallstones).
Died 3/07/1724, Rome.
Bordoni, also in Brittanica, time unknown
- Traits : Body : Size (Extremely fat)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bladder (Gallstones)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian, Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Religion : Popes (Pope Innocent XIII)