Pope Benedict XIII
|Birthname||Pietro Francesco Orsini|
|born on||2 February 1649 (greg.)|
|Place||Gravina in Puglia, Italy, 40n49, 16e25|
|Timezone||LMT m16e25 (is local mean time)|
Italian ecclesiastic, elected the 245th Roman Catholic Pope on 29 May 1724.
He died on 21 February 1730 of influenza during an epidemic of the disease.
Bordoni quotes Italian reference; time unknown. Same in Mercurio-3 No.10. Italian online encyclopedia and Wikipedia give 1650 as birth year, rating downgraded from "X" to "XX".
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Influenza, terminal)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian, Roman Catholic)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (81 years)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Religion : Popes