|born on||7 August 1932 at 16:40 (= 4:40 PM )|
|Place||Schiedam, Netherlands, 51n55, 4e24|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°56' 23°24 Asc. 27°06'|
Dutch artist, not favored by the critics but highly popular with the wealthy public. Poortvliet's works were beautiful and perfect, autodidact drawings and paintings. He was commissioned to paint all the dogs and horses of the royal family and even the dogs of the British queen. His charming book on gnomes had many international reprints.
Poortvliet lived in a dream world composed primarily of himself, God and royalty, three subject which entered every conversation in a manner that became irritating, even to religious people or those enamored of the royal family. He lived in a house near Soestdijk not far from the Queen-Mother.
Died 9/15/1995, Soestdijk, Netherlands.
- Death, Cause unspecified 15 September 1995 at 12:00 noon in Soestdijk, Netherlands (Age 75)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Selma Schepel quotes B.C. Sterren Tijd 10/1995 (5:00 PM Amsterdam time)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Gnomes)
- Lifestyle : Work : Intern/ Apprentice (Mentored by wealth and royalty)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking (Self-centered)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field