|Birthname||Georges Jean Raymond Pompidou|
|born on||5 July 1911 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Montboudif, France, 45n22, 2e44|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°09' 04°04 Asc. 20°25'|
French politician, the Premier 1962-1968 under President De Gaulle. He was a prominent negotiator during the 1968 strikes and riots.
From 1969-1974, he served as the 19th President of France, and 2nd President of the Fifth French Republic, during which time he ended France's opposition of Britain's entry into the common market.
Pompidou died suddenly from Waldenström's macroglobulinemia at 9 p.m. on 2 April 1974, Paris, France. His wife Claude died 3 July 2007 in Paris, age 94.
- associate relationship with Chaban-Delmas, Jacques (born 7 March 1915). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Marette, Jacques (born 21 September 1922)
- associate relationship with Messmer, Pierre (born 20 March 1916). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Schumann, Maurice (born 10 April 1911). Notes: President/Foreign Affairs Minister
- Death by Disease 2 April 1974 at 9:00 PM in Paris (Waldenström's macroglobulinemia, age 62)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin NS Vol 3/1250
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President French Republic)