|Birthname||Polge,Jacques Denis Fernand|
|born on||14 June 1943 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Lagnes, France, 43n55, 5e03|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||22°52' 07°22 Asc. 02°25'|
French chemist and son of a chemist, the manager of Chanel perfumes laboratory since 1978. It was he who created the famed Chanel perfumes Antheus, 1981, Coco, 1984 and Egoiste, 1990. For Ungaro he created Diva, 1983 and for Tiffany in New York he created Tiffany, 1987 and Tiffany for Men, 1989.
Polge married in Italy on 9/28/1968; two kids.
- Work : New Career 1978 (Chemist at Chanel laboratories)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1981 (Created perfume "Antheus")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 (Created perfume "Tiffany")
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.27, 2/1996
- Lifestyle : Work : Skills - singular/specialist (Specialist in perfumes)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Perfumes)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : Other Extraordinary (Sense of smell)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession