|born on||30 June 1892 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Duisburg, Germany, 51n25, 6e46|
|Timezone||LMT m6e46 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°20' 24°31 Asc. 16°15'|
German business executive in the Nazi Party, Chief of the SS Economic and Administrative Dept. during WW II. He was in charge of the economic side of the Nazi extermination program. During WW I, Pohl was a Naval officer. He became Chief Administrative officer in the Reich on 2/01/1934.
With the close of the war in 1945, he went into hiding. He was arrested in May 1946 and went to trial 11/03/1947. Pohl was hanged as a war criminal on 6/08/1951.
- Social : Secret activity 1945 (Went into hiding)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Military : Combat (WW I)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Naval officer)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Hanged)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Chief Administrator of the Reich, Economic Administrator)