|Birthname||Amy Meredith Poehler|
|born on||16 September 1971 at 16:33 (= 4:33 PM )|
|Place||Newton, Massachusetts, 42n20, 71w13|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°19' 22°59 Asc. 00°34'|
American comedian, she has performed on "Saturday Night Live" since 2001.
Poehler describes herself as having been a "tomboyish and bossy" kid who learned to deliver a joke early in her life because her family was so witty. She says, "You had to earn your place at the table." Majoring in communications, she planned to become a teacher or journalist or even an actor. A stint with her college improv group hooked her. After graduation, she moved to Chicago in 1993 where she joined a comedy troupe. In 1996, with the group Upright Citizens Brigade she moved to New York, where the group was a regular part of "Comedy Central." In 2001, she landed the "Saturday Night Live" assignment.
She married Will Arnett in 2000; he first laid eyes on her in 1996 when he saw her performing. His then-girlfriend accused him of having a crush on Poehler. But Arnett and Poehler didn't begin dating until four years later when friends introduced them. She plays his wife on "Arrested Development" when she makes occasional guest appearances on the TV show.
On October 18, 2008 on a Saturday Night Live episode, she did a wild rap routine with Sarah Palin, VP candidate. Very much pregnant, Poehler was energetic and funny, whipping her body up, down and around in time to the rap song she was delivering. A week later, on October 25, 2008, she welcomed her first child, a boy named Archie Arnett (Archibald William Emerson Arnett) in New York. Her plans are to return to work but to a different TV show.
- associate relationship with Cooper, Bradley (born 5 January 1975). Notes: co-stars in "Wet Hot American Summer"
- associate relationship with Pratt, Chris (born 21 June 1979). Notes: co-stars on "Parks and Rec."
- associate relationship with Slate, Jenny (born 25 March 1982). Notes: co-stars on "Parks and Recreation"
- Work : Begin Major Project 1996 (joined Upright Citizens Brigade)
- Relationship : Marriage 2000
- Work : Begin Major Project 2001 (joinied Saturday Night Live)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 October 2008 (Birth of son Archie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (one brother)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Will Arnett)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (one)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two children)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Golden Globe Award)