|born on||21 October 1449 Jul.Cal. (30 Oct 1449 greg.) at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||Dublin, Ireland, 53n20, 6w15|
|Timezone||LMT m6w15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°59' 28°13 Asc. 29°09'|
British nobility born in Ireland, the Duke of Clarence. George was the son of Richard, Duke of York and Cecilia Neville, and the brother of Edward the IV and Richard the III.
A weak and faithless man, he had unbounded ambition to shine before the world. He was tall, handsome and popular with the people and made a marriage to Isabel Neville, the first heiress of England, Warwick's co-heiress.
Plantagenuet played false to his father-in-law and his brother Edward, who ordered his murder. In vengeance, he was set upon and drowned in a butt of wine.
- Death by Execution 18 February 1478 Jul.Cal. (27 Feb 1478 greg.) (Assasinated, age 30)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey quotes B.R. in Nativitas II. (October 21, 1449 OS, 12:00 PM LAT)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Faithless and false)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Two brothers were kings)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Edward ordered his murder)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated by his brother's order)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Drowned in wine)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England)