|born on||21 October 1449 Jul.Cal. (30 Oct 1449 greg.) at 11:45 (= 11:45 AM )|
|Place||Dublin, Ireland, 53n20, 6w15|
|Timezone||LMT m6w15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°59' 28°13 Asc. 29°10'|
British nobility born in Ireland, the Duke of Clarence. George was the son of Richard, Duke of York and Cecilia Neville, and the brother of Edward the IV and Richard the III.
A weak and faithless man, he had unbounded ambition to shine before the world. He was tall, handsome and popular with the people and made a marriage to Isabel Neville, the first heiress of England, Warwick's co-heiress.
Plantagenuet played false to his father-in-law and his brother Edward, who ordered his murder. In vengeance, he was set upon and drowned in a butt of wine.
- sibling relationship with Anne of York (born 10 August 1439 Jul.Cal. (19 Aug 1439 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Edmund, Earl of Rutland (born 17 May 1443 Jul.Cal. (26 May 1443 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Edward IV, King of England (born 28 April 1442 Jul.Cal. (7 May 1442 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Elizabeth, Duchess of Suffolk (born 22 April 1444 Jul.Cal. (1 May 1444 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Henry of York (born 10 February 1441 Jul.Cal. (19 Feb 1441 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Margaret of York (born 3 May 1446 Jul.Cal. (12 May 1446 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Richard III, King of England (born 2 October 1452 Jul.Cal. (11 Oct 1452 greg.))
- Death by Execution 18 February 1478 Jul.Cal. (27 Feb 1478 greg.) (Assasinated, age 30)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey quotes B.R. in Nativitas II. (October 21, 1449 OS, 12:00 PM LAT).
Sy Scholfield quotes same data in William Worcester's "Annales" (1728) reprinted in James Gairdner's 1898 "History of the Life and Reign of Richard the Third" (Reprinted by Greenwood Press, 1969), p. 4: "George, the sixth son, born in Ireland at noon on Tuesday, October 21, 1449." NB. William Worcestre (c. 1415 – c. 1482), was an English chronicler and antiquary.
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Faithless and false)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Two brothers were kings)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Edward ordered his murder)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated by his brother's order)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Drowned in wine)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England)