|Birthname||Robert Anthony Plant|
|born on||20 August 1948 at 15:05 (= 3:05 PM )|
|Place||West Bromwich, England, 52n31, 1w56|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°26' 06°46 Asc. 01°14'|
British musician, a member of Led Zeppelin which he established along with Jimmy Page. Dropping out of accountancy courses he sang with local R & B bands from 1966. In August 1968, Plant was approached by Jimmy Page to join the New Yardbirds, which later became Led Zeppelin. He remained with the band for 12 years until the death of John Bonham in December 1980.
As a writer and lead singer, Plant started solo before joining a band called The Honeydrippers, playing with them through 1986 when an unsuccessful attempt was made at reviving Led Zeppelin. Plant's career has continued with lead vocal songs, such as, "Crazy Little Thing Called Love," released in 1982. He has also given multiple benefit concerts with money going to Armenian earthquake relief and children's cancer clinics. On 6/22/1990 Plant was presented with the Silver Clef Award at the Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy Centre and he has made guest appearances on such shows as David Letterman and Saturday Night Live.
- associate relationship with Denny, Sandy (born 6 January 1947). Notes: Sings duet on Led Zeppelin's "The Battle of Evermore"
- business associate/partner relationship with Page, Jimmy (born 9 January 1944)
- Social : Joined group 1966 (Started singing with local bands)
- Social : Joined group August 1968 (Become one of founding members of Led Zeppelin, 12 years)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1982 (Popular song released)
- Social : Joined group 1986 (Joined The Honeydrippers)
Ananda Bagley quotes Jimmy Page's ex-wife for rectified data.
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (12 years with one group, over 30 yrs. in music)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Benefit concerts)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Led Zepplin, The Honeydrippers)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Lead singer)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Silver Clef Award)